My name is Ms.Eva and I have been teaching art to young children for almost a decade.
I love art and I love working with kids. It has been my dream for a long time to open my own preschool filled with creativity, art and science – and here it is. Artree has been a wonderful journey for me and I would love to share it with you.
Some of my experience includes:
- 12+ years of experience teaching art to kids (2-12 years old)
- 4+ years being a lead teacher and owner of Artree Preschool
- 3 years of publishing digital art magazine for children (arTree Magazine)
- Creating visual arts program for homeschooling families and schools
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
- First Aid and Infant/Child CPR training
- Jolly Phonics certified teacher
- Continuous education training
- Homeschooling three highly active and creative kids