My name is Eva and I have been teaching art to young children for the past several years.
I love art and I love working with kids. It has been my dream for a long time to open my own preschool filled with creativity, art and science. Now that day is finally here. Stop by and let me show you why Artree preschool may be a great fit for your child.
Some of my experience includes:
- 8+ years of experience teaching art to kids (2-12 years old)
- 2+ years being a lead teacher and owner of Artree Preschool
- Publishing art magazine for children for over three years (arTree)
- Creating visual arts program for homeschooling families and schools
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
- First Aid and Infant/Child CPR training
- Continuous education training
- Having three highly active and creative kids
As I begin this new adventure, I am excited to have Kristine working alongside me and the kids every day. Kristine has a Master of Social Welfare from the University of Washington, with a concentration in Child, Youth, and Families. She has experience working with kids ranging from preschool to middle school in a variety of settings.
She has a strong background in science, and is incredibly passionate about integrating this aspect into everyday experiences with the kids. Just last year, she was the lead chairperson at a local elementary school for their first annual Family Science Night that was filled with hands-on interactive activities that got the entire family working together on experiments.
Kristine keeps busy with raising her two active kids and volunteering in various school activities. For the last five years she has served as a dedicated and remarkable school art docent.