My name is Ms.Eva and I have been teaching art to young children for almost a decade.
I love art and I love working with kids. It has been my dream for a long time to open my own preschool filled with creativity, art and science – and here it is. Artree has been a wonderful journey for me and I would love to share it with you.
Some of my experience includes:
- 9+ years of experience teaching art to kids (2-12 years old)
- 3+ years being a lead teacher and owner of Artree Preschool
- Publishing art magazine for children for over three years (arTree)
- Creating visual arts program for homeschooling families and schools
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
- First Aid and Infant/Child CPR training
- Continuous education training (phonics and more)
- Having three highly active and creative kids
As I begin this new adventure, I am excited to have Ms.Kristine working alongside me and the kids every day. Kristine has masters in Social Welfare. She has a strong background in science, and is incredibly passionate about integrating this aspect into everyday experiences with the kids.
Kristine keeps busy with teaching taekwondo, raising two active kids and volunteering in various school activities.