Katie made a FREE Charlie and Chocolate Factory Curriculum (originally for her 5-year-old) sister. It has been a great hit so we decided to share it with you as well.
It is a literature guide that is wonderful for kids 4-7 years old. It is filled with copywork, sweet (I mean literary sweet) experiments, art projects and much more.
Supplies you will need (recommended, not necessary):
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory book
- Notebook (preferably with watercolor pages so you can paint in it)
- Color pencils, markers, pencils and paint, brushes
- Chalk pastels
- Chocolate for melting, coconut oil, almonds
- Aluminum foil
- Candle for a cake
- Rectangular piece of wood
- Golden paint
- Small boxes (to build a factory with)
- Wooden peg dolls 7-10
- Different kinds of candy
- Fresh fruit and sugar for fruit roll ups
- LED light and a battery
If you are interested, please fill this form out and we will send it to you.
And if you want to donate my daughter any money for her time, you can do that at paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org or venmo @ eva-soukal